What is GERnano®?
The easiest and most effective way to reduce your environmental footprint, fulfill your CO2 reduction goals with a self financing and easy to implant application to your machineries from engine , gearbox, hydraulic to bearings and even reduce chemical corrosion in E-mobility.
GERnano® is a physically effective technology for lubricating fluids with as little as 0,01 – 0.02g nano particles p. liter of your oil. It improves hydrodynamic lubrication. The hydrodynamic lubricating film is formed earlier and becomes significantly more resilient – the mixed friction that promotes wear and friction is largely avoided. GERnano® oil structures also exhibit lower fluid friction – the friction in the lubrication gap is lower. GERnano® is already effective at very low application concentrations.
GERnano® does not change the chemical properties of the lubricants and the basic data certified by the manufacturer. The percentage of solid GERnano® particles when applied in oils is 0.001% to 0.002% and smaller than 75nm / 0.000075mm on the longest side – no worries to harm your application.
What GERnano® does
GERnano® is the world’s first lubricant additive that influences the structure of the engine oil on a physical principle. According to the FSD report, i.e. in Engines an intensive and absolute independent field test showed a „significant (NOx reduction up to approx. 30% and a CO2 saving up to approx. 10%)“. With GERnano®, „NOx and CO2″ emissions can be reduced effectively, quickly, financially manageable and sustainably.“
- decreasing system friction – thus improved efficiency
- increased load carrying capacity of the lubricant film
- less wear due to more stable, hydrodynamic lubrication and thus optimum separation of the sliding surfaces
- less abrasive wear
- reduced material fatigue („pitting“)
- reduced tribo-oxidation due to chemical EP additives
- reduced vibrations in the system – noise reduction
- reduced stress on the lubricant due to lower operating temperature and reduced additive consumption